Tankless Heater Details
- Designed for pools,spas and hot tubs, Our electric heaters utilize a stainless steel tank for optimum heat transfer and feature 1.5" x 2" piping for PVC slip connections and a built-in pressure switch to prevent operation when there is no water flow. Perfect for new and retro-fit applications, this model measures and operates at flow rates between 15GPM and 80GPM. Our Tankless heaters also features Incoloy heating elements and has an element "on" light. It also comes with a close differential thermostat, manual reset high temp limit, heavy duty connectors and is UL Listed for indoor/outdoor installation.
- Our heaters adopt the latest constant temperature controller- -temperature sensor replaces traditional magnetic flow switch, it improves greatly of trouble free in working time, adaptability of water environment and stability.
- Digital thermostat is fully automated. Set temperature reaches a preset temperature, will remain at that temperature. Digital thermostat is built in to all of our heater with the exception on our small spa heaters which have knob thermostat.
- The thermostat can be maintained within a temperature not exceeding 104 °F range. If cold water is started, will elevate till it heats to desired temperature.
- Automatic heating: thermostat will first reach the preset temperature, then stop working until the temperature dropped a few degrees, the thermostat automatically turns on
- Ultra-high temperature (over 120 °F), ultra-high temperature switch will automatically trip (power off)
- The initial set temperature settings: All heaters are equipped with ultra-high temperature protection thermostat switch, thermostat to limit overheating and protect users against danger, however, users should be done after the installation is complete, the first under the premise of safety checks to ensure that the operation of the thermostat's normal function, By using the pool or spa filled with water to a suitable level and start the system automatically checks and let the system run until the thermostat temperature stabilized at the highest level and display lights go out, use an accurate thermometer to measure the water temperature should be at 104 °F
Shop Pool Heaters Shop Spa Heaters